There’s now a great number of books relating to 3D Film Making generally available via Amazon.
If you’re only buying one book on 3D I’d highly recommend 3D Storytelling: How Stereoscopic 3D Works and How to Use It by Bruce Block and Phil “Captain 3D” McNally. It’s a comprehensive guide on Stereoscopy in filmmaking technically and aesthetically.
- 3D Storytelling: How Stereoscopic 3D Works and How to Use It
- 3D Movie Making: Stereoscopic Digital Cinema from Script to Screen
- 3D TV and 3D Cinema: Tools and Processes for Creative Stereoscopy
- Exploring 3D: The New Grammar of Stereoscopic Filmmaking
- Think in 3D: Food For Thought for Directors, Cinematographers and Stereographers
- Digital Stereoscopy: Scene to Screen 3D Production Workflows