FourPlay is a short animated 3D movie containing several 10-20 second animations themed around the number four. The animations were originally conceived as an entry for a user generated segment on Channel 4 TV (UK) during their 3D Season in 2009. 4 of these animations were selected as part of a broadcast 3D montage. As the original animations had been created in a hectic three day period, it was decided to enhance or completely re-animate all ten and to sequence them with appropriate music and sound effects into a cohesive short film. This short film was then entered into several 3d film festivals in 2010/2011.
FourPlay 3D has been featured in film festival programs worldwide and has won a number of prizes/awards.
- Stereo Media Film Festival, Belgium (2010)
- 3D Korea International Film Festival (2010)
- LA 3-D Movie Festival (2010)
- Stereoscopic Displays & Applications Conference (2010)
- teamFudge Short-Film Feast (2010)
- DogVille 3D Film Festival, Spain (2011)
- National Stereoscopic Association Convention (2011)
- Wee Small Hours Exhibition, Edinburgh (2012)
- InvaZion 2010 – Excellence in Visual Arts 2nd
- Sony 3D World – Runner Up
The final version of “FourPlay 3D” is available to buy on digital download from 3DeeCentral.