500,000+ views of our videos on YouTube and Vimeo Channels! Wow, what can I say, wow. Thanks to everyone who’s watched, subscribed and/or fedback on our 3D videos over the last year it’s been astounding to say the least.
Enhanced Dimensions went from a standing start last September with a couple of test 3D videos to go on to an amazing level of success. In the last year we’ve way exceeded expectations and have thoroughly enjoyed doing so. Admittedly far from shy about boasting about the achievements I thought I’d give a little recap of how well Enhanced Dimensions has done in 12 months.
Here’s the highlight (hope I don’t miss any):
- being broadcast on national TV as part of Channel 4’s 3D Week
- being discussed on National radio by Adam and Joe on BBC Radio Six
- picking up an InvaZion Award for our 3D short film “FourPlay”
- being in the winning top 10 in the Sony 3D World Competition
- releasing Scotland’s very first 3D music video “Gloria (The Death of Me)” by The Raw I’s
- showing our work in festivals and events across USA and Europe
- creating ident bumpers for Short & Sweet 3D (Londons first 3D short festival)
- being a featured Partner on YouTube
- being featured in local press and blogging media
…stay tuned though we’ve plenty more where that came from.
- Basic Stereoscopic 3D Animation in Adobe After Effects
- Stereoscopic 3D using Displacment Maps and in Adobe After Effects
- A 4 part series on 2D to 3D Conversion Using Adobe After Effects
- Now over 500,000 views of our videos
- Over 1000 subscribers
- A fantastic level of positive feedback
The big question is after a first year like that how do we top it? Stay with us for 2011 and see…